Inventory Strategically Located Across The Country
Some of the Utility Poles we offer…
- Lightweight & easy installation
- Ideal for secluded and limited access area installations
- No treatments or periodic inspections required
- Non-toxic discarding
- Pest & woodpecker resistant
- Corrosion and weather resistant
- Maintenance free
- Long life – up to 80 years
- Custom colors available
- Multiple ways to purchase ranging from pieces, units, truckload and railcars
Utility Pole Species & Preservatives Available:
- Southern Pine – CCA, CCA/ET (Clear & Brown), Creosote, Copper Azole, Copper Naphthenate & Penta
- Douglas Fir – ACZA, Copper Naphthenate, Creosote & Penta
- Red Pine – CCA & Penta
- Western Red Cedar – CCA, Copper Naphthenate & Penta
- A full range of distribution and transmission sizes available in accordance with ANSI 05.1, AWPA or RUS
Multiple inspection options available.
Custom framing and sizes available too!
LTL or Full-truckload shipments. No order size is too small!
Other names for utility poles are wood poles, poles, telephone poles and round poles.